Interstate National Bridge Championships, VaranasiJune 17, 2019
Recognized Member State Associations
Correspondent Officer (Sports Department)
Affiliated Bodies, Associate members
INTER STATE BRIDGE CHAMPIONSHIPS 2019
We request all the above dignitaries of the various states and affiliated bodies to kindly register their team for the upcoming Inter State Bridge Championships to be held at Benaras Club, Varanasi from 4-8th September.
Brochure and Circular at www.bridgewebs.com/interstate
Registration Fees Team – Rs. 6000/- per team and Pairs – Rs.1000 per pair
For a quick review of the policy, the quota for the participating states is allocated as below:
1) 3 Teams: West Bengal, Maharashtra
2) 2 Teams: Delhi, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu,
3) 1 Team: All remaining states not covered in point (1) and (2)
4) Affiliated Bodies: 1 Team
IMP Pairs Event: A state/affiliated body eligible for 1 team will have a quota to nominate 3 pairs to represent the state/affiliated body at the IMP Pairs event and so on.
The organizing association will have their quota of teams extended by additional 2 teams to the current status.
Conditions to be adhered by all Recognized State Associations/Affiliated Bodies:
As per guidelines issued by Sports Authority of India, it is mandatory for all state associations to conduct their state championships and submit the report to the federation. Any default can lead to de recognition of such state associations.
1) Annual membership fees will have to be compulsory paid by all Recognized State Associations as per the guidelines of BFI fees structure latest by 15th July of each calendar year by cheque/DD/NEFT/RTGS in favor of “Bridge Federation of India”.
2) Annual Masterpoint renewal fees will have to be compulsory paid by all Recognized State Associations as per the guidelines of BFI fees structure latest by 15th July of each calendar year by cheque/DD/NEFT/RTGS in favor of “Bridge Federation of India” by defining No. of player members under MP scheme.
State Secretaries should COMPULSORY send their Present Active Members(FULL NAMES) data to BFI along with the payment of masterpoint fees. No fees will be accepted without list of members.
4) All state associations/ affiliated bodies should conduct selection trials for their respective state/body in order to select the representative team for the Inter State Championships. The secretary should enclose a separate copy of the details of the selection event held along with the names of the representative team/s to honorary general Secretary from time to time.
In case a state association/affiliated body is unable to hold a selection trial and desires to nominate a
team as the representative team, it should communicate the same with proper reasons to Hon. Secretary, BFI wherein the BFI Credentials Committee will decide whether to allow eligibility to such state/affiliated body on case to case basis based on the facts enclosed.
Entries along with payment details may be sent to :
Mr. Anand KS Samant (Mob: 9820951180/ Mail: [email protected])
Mr. Nirmal Rajagopalan (Mob: 8754547449/Mail: [email protected])
Mr. Srinivasan ([email protected])
5) A Pair event for the selected pairs from the state will be conducted during the championship and the quota of pairs for each state will be proportionate to the team quota. However the each state shall conduct a selection trial for the pair event and nominate the pairs in a separate communication to Hon. Gen. Secretary BFI.
6) All entries should be sent latest by 15th August, 2019 to Mr.Srinivasan ([email protected])